Monday, June 17, 2013

A Brief Explanation About Gezi Park

I have been thinking about how to explain what is going on in Istanbul and in Turkey these days. Although foreign channels are broadcasting news about the events, local Turkish news channels still insist on trying to hide the facts. So, today I was all set to publish a post and try to explain what it is all about but I thought it might help to check my friend's blog, Serkan Unal Blog Page. He is a friend of mine and is a good blogger who already published a post about the events. After reading his post, I thought I could not write anything better than that and I decided to refer to his blog post.

Any of you who wants to have a brief information about what this "Gezi Park" event is all about, please do check this page: Enough is Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment